If you’re practicing pincha, read this
Some pincha tips 🙃
Just had a convo with @floyodance about her pincha practice and I thought what I wrote to her could be also helpful to others too.
What to remember:
- Don’t get attached to the results. I keep falling every time I practice before having a nice hold.
- It’s ok not to practice pincha every day. I don’t. But… I do practice the foundation poses every day.
- Take your time. There’s no rush. It’s not about WHEN you’ll be able to do pincha without the wall support, it’s about HOW you’ll get there. And the how is this 👇
- Be kind and be patient with yourself ❤️
- Pincha will come.
- Keep practicing a little bit every day and pincha will definitely come.
- Listen to your body and trust your journey 😘