Things I like about living in Brazil
Sometimes I get so caught up in my day-to-day life that I forget how great my life is.
In this post, I want to list all the things I’m grateful for about living in Brazil so that whenever I feel down, I can always come back to it and remind myself of how great I have it.
I’m grateful for…
- Being able to breastfeed Amy without people asking me why I’m not giving her formula or looking at me as if I’m doing something wrong.
- The opportunity that Davidson has to work in his father’s business because he’s just next door.
- Means more time as a couple and as a family which is why we both decided to quit our corporate careers.
- People not judging me for being a stay-at-home mom.
- Having the freedom to cook.
- Having everything in walking distance: restaurants, posto de saude, drug stores, schools, lake, markets, supermarket…
- Visiting beautiful random places by the river (I’m probably the only foreign person to have ever been in those places)
- The warm weather (even though I would prefer without mosquitoes 😂)
- Açai 😋
List to be continued… ☺️