Some random thoughts
- It has never been easier to keep in touch with friends and family, yet we’ve never been that much disconnected.
- Sometimes I wonder what my life would’ve been if I had kept my career in IT. One thing for sure, I’m glad of how things turned out just because of my kids and Davidson.
- I’ve come a long way in my cooking and baking skills and it makes me feel proud. From being afraid to try any yeasted bread to cultivate my own sourdough starter to make delicious treats for my family… That’s a big win for me 😊
- Just celebrated 5 years of marriage with Davidson. How time flies!
- Challenges of the moment:
- improve the business inventory. What a headache 😵
- make the business profitable. On its way to break even 🥳
- grow plants. So far, not so good 😂