I did it my way
I thought that Life was about…
- Getting a college degree, no matter how lost you were and how much in debt you’d be as long as it was making your parents proud of you.
- Working in a corporate job, no matter how miserable you felt as long as you could afford buying stuff that you couldn’t before and that actually you don’t need.
- Being in a relationship, no matter how unloved your partner made you feel as long as you were not alone.
I thought that by following this “formula” I’d be happy with my life.
But it’s only when I’ve decided to do stuff my own way that my life improved…
- I found Davidson, the best partner in life and love I could’ve ever imagined.
- I gave birth to a sweet little baby girl who made me realize that I have the best job in the world.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.Confucius