7 random facts about me
- I was diagnosed with arthritis in my left foot when I was 25 (2013). I couldn’t walk properly for almost a year and got depressed.
- I quit my corporate job in 2015 and decided to travel solo in South America for 4 months to figure out what direction I wanted to give to my life.
- I met Davidson on my very first day in Brazil. He made his move while we were at a samba party (so cliché, isn’t it? 😂)
- I’m living back at my parents’ since 2016 and it made me feel like a loser at the beginning.
- I constantly reflect on my life which can lead to changing my mind quite often.
- I love being a stay-at-home mom.
- I’m French but never felt like one.
Which one of these facts surprises you the most?