2 weeks postpartum
Feeling better physically ☺️
- I can laugh without feeling pain.
- But when I sneeze it still hurts.
- No more bleeding but it’s stinky down there 😣
- I can get in and out of bed easily, although I’m still being careful.
- I walk a bit faster.
- I’m still a bit constipated, probably because I’m still taking iron pills twice a day.
- Milk is abundant, so much that now she’s puking a little bit when she’s extra full 😅
- My baby bump is smaller. I look like I’m 3-month pregnant now 😁
- I started to do some core strengthening by sucking up my tummy every now and then when facing the mirror. I’m doing like 2min a day. My goal is to reach 10min a day until my diastasis recti is fixed.