People think I’m younger than my age
Back in August 2015 (I was 27!), a guy once told me:
Guy: – Hey! How old are you?
Me: – Well, guess!
Guy: – Hum… 16?
Me: – Really?!
For a long time, it’s bothered me because people would not take me seriously (thinking I’m just a kid who doesn’t understand anything about life).
But now, I’m grateful for looking younger than my age, because…
- When I’ll be 50, I’ll look like I’m in my 30’s (more or less ^^);
- I enjoy the surprised look people have when they realize I’m not a teenager;
- I don’t need any anti-aging cream;
- Sometimes I pay half fare ^^.
And actually, people probably think I’m younger than my age, because…
- I love watching animation movies. My favorite ones are Pixar movies: Wall-e, Up, Inside Out, that kind of stuff;
I sleep with teddy bears(not anymore 😜);
- I’m short: 1,50m of cuteness ^^;
- I love sweets. I loooove French pastries and all kinds of desserts as long as it is sweet (not too much though. In South America, for example, it’s too sweet!);
- I often speak in onomatopoeia. I’m like a cartoon or a manga character (or a baby);
- I’m Asian. Yeah that helps a lot actually!;
- I don’t wear any makeup (or very light);
- I laugh a lot!;
- I have naps whenever I can.