Easy one-bowl orange muffins
If you’re on a dairy-free diet just like I am, here’s an easy muffin recipe I like to prepare to satisfy my sweet tooth 😋
What you’ll need
For 11 or 12 muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 3/4 cup orange juice (approximately 3 oranges)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup + 1/2 cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
What to do
Preparation: Less than 15min (depending on how fast you are to squeeze and zest the oranges)
Cooking: 20 to 25min
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Prepare muffin tin with silicone molds or grease with oil.
- Mix the eggs with sugar in a bowl.
- Add the zest and the juice then mix.
- Add the oil and vanilla extract then mix.
- Sift in the bowl the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon then mix.
- Pour the mixture in the muffin molds.
- Bake for 20 to 25min.
- If you want a crustier edge, preheat at 220°C, bake for 5min then lower at 180°C for 10 to 15min.