I found this recipe on YouTube and tried it today. Too bad I didn’t take any pictures because they were a success with the family 😋
What you’ll need
With this recipe I was able to make 36 chips. It’s good as an afternoon snack or during lunch just like I did ☺️
- 200g all purpose flour (1 cup + 1/2 cup)
- 100g cornflour (3/4 cup)
- 200g tap water (1/2 cup + 1/3 cup)
No need for a robot to mix the ingredients.
- Mix the two flours together.
- Add water, just enough until the mix forms a dough.
- On the kitchen counter, sprinkle some flour then cut the dough in four pieces.
- With a rolling pin, flatten one of your dough.
- Form a circle with a bowl on top of your dough.
- Then cut it in eight triangles.
- Poke some holes with a fork.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7, until there’s no more dough.
- Fry the triangles with oil. I used canola oil.
- When it’s golden brown, remove the triangles and sprinkle some salt on top of it.
And ta-da, ready to eat 😋
@IlRifugioPerfetto on Youtube
Original video: https://youtu.be/2Yv5JOM44ac