1 week postpartum
I’m recovering slowly but surely 😊
- My breasts were able to produce milk on day 2.
- I was afraid of the pain you feel when your uterus shrinks down when breastfeeding but I actually felt nothing. I don’t know if it’s normal though. I read that it should be more painful than the first pregnancy. I surely did feel it with Ellie the first time around.
- My feet went back to normal size on day 7.
- Stitches hurt sometimes when I sneeze or laugh too hard.
- I’m able to walk but still kinda slow.
- I look like I’m 6 months pregnant.
- Mentally speaking, I’m in a better place compared to my first pregnancy with Ellie. This second c-cut was not a complete surprise so I had time to prepare myself for it. And since I’ve been through it already, I knew what to expect.